For the treatment and management of complex wound care including nutrition intervention, electronic stimulation, ultrasound, pulse lavage, MIST therapy, and debridement.
Our program also features:
- Wound Certified Nurse Treatment Team
- Wound Certified Physician Consultations
- Wound Vac Treatment
Specifically designed to manage and monitor those patients diagnosed with ESRD and AKI. Our expert staff work closely with patients, specialty physicians and outpatient dialysis centers to provide education and clinical resources to best manage their condition.
Our program also features:
- Offering In-House Hemo & Peritoneal Dialysis
- Consultations by Board Certified Nephrologists
- Nutritionist Supervised Dietary Program
- Monitoring of Pre and Post Treatment Weights
- Monitoring of Access Sites
- Partnership & Continuity with Local Outpatient Clinics
- Collaboration with On-Site Cardiology
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies Available Up To 7 Days / Week
- 24/7 Admissions Accepted – Medicare, Managed Care & Medicaid Approved
Symphony Buffalo Grove has an innovative Cardiac Management Program which focuses on patients who have coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, post bypass surgery, and heart attacks.
Our Program features:
- Telemetry Services for heart rhythm management for patients on inotropic medication
- On Site Coumadin management, EKG, labs
- Nurse and Nurses Aides trained in Cardiac Disease
- Treatment of LVAD (Left Ventricular Assist Device)
At Symphony, we understand how difficult it can be to manage all of the issues that surround a serious or complex illness. This specialized program was designed to alleviate symptoms associated with life limiting illnesses. The goal is to provide comfort care while meeting the emotional and spiritual needs of the patients and their family. Our skilled Palliative Care specialists work together with the physicians and the clinical team to provide options to enhance quality of life.
The Harmony Program offers therapeutic sensory features and compassionate, personalized care within a a secure and supportive environment for guests with memory loss, Alzheimer’s, or other forms of dementia. The program promotes mental and physical engagement and a continued sense of self-esteem and personal dignity while encouraging independence.
For families who need a break from their daily, at-home caregiving routines, Symphony Buffalo Grove also offers temporary stay Respite Care Program. This program offers your loved one a safe, nurturing environment and round-the-clock nursing supervision. It also offers assistance with daily living activities, restaurant-style dining and a regular program of social and recreational activities. Additional features of this program include variable length of stay schedules, medication management, rehabilitation and clinical care services as needed.
When advanced age, illness or physical disabilities finally make long-term skilled nursing care and supervision necessary, Symphony Buffalo Grove’s comprehensive services and reputation for providing compassionate care make us an ideal choice. In addition to our around-the-clock nursing and personal assistance, residents also enjoy stimulating social, educational and recreational activities, restaurant-style dining, comfortable accommodations, and a full list of amenities – all within our beautiful home-like setting.